To Create & Manage Document Folders:
- From any page on your community website when logged in, click the circle icon with your initials/profile image.
- Select Admin Settings from the menu.
- Click on the Document Folders tab.
- Enter a folder name, such as Legal, General, etc.
- Click Add New Folder.
- To delete a folder, click the Delete button to the right of the folder name. You can always restore deleted folders by clicking the Restore button for the greyed out deleted folder.
- To rearrange folders, type in the number you want it to appear in the list in the Order column and hit enter.
To Upload & Manage Documents:
- From any page on your community website when logged in, hover over the menu bar on the left side of the website, and click Documents.
- Select the Document Folder you want to upload into (shows as tabs on the left-hand side).
- Click the button in the bottom right corner to browse your computer for the file you want, or drag it directly over the white Documents box to automatically upload.
- To rearrange documents, click and drag them up or down.
- To delete a document, click the icon, and confirm you would like to really delete it.
- To view the document, click the icon.
- To rename the document, click the icon.
*Note that regular members of the community will only be able to view documents you have uploaded, not make changes or delete documents.