- From any page on your community website when logged in, click the circle icon with your initials/profile image.
- Select Admin Settings from the menu.
- Click on the Facilities tab.
- Type the name of the facility you want to create (i.e. Clubhouse, Pool, Theater) and click Add New.
- Once the facility is created, click on its name to customize its details.
- Here you can enter rules for that facility, decide whether or not it needs approval to be reserved, and add additional fields for members to fill out when reserving the facility such as Number of Attendees, Special Requests, or any other information you desire.
- Once you are done, click Save Changes. Members will now have the ability to select that facility when creating a new event in the Calendar.
Customize Your Website
Edit Community Location/Boundaries
Invite Members to Your Online Community
Upload and Manage Documents
Add Images to Your Photo Gallery