- From any page on your community website when logged in, hover over the menu bar on the left side of the website, and click Directory.
- Click the + Invite Many button.
- Click the Browse button to upload a .csv, .xls, or .xlsx file from your computer. Note the tips to make sure your file is formatted correctly.
- Once the file finishes processing, either choose a label for each column or skip columns as necessary. Once you are satisfied that all columns are identified correctly, click Save.
- Choose whether you would like to send invitations to these new members automatically (recommended), and click Upload. You will receive an email once the upload is complete (the upload should take less than 5 minutes.
- Return to the main directory list by hovering over the menu bar on the left side of the website once more, and clicking Directory.
- Members who accept the invitation and complete their profile will now show up in the main directory. Members who have not yet accepted or have accepted without completing their profile can be seen by checking the box next to Pending Members. You will be able to see if a member has accepted the invitation without completing their profile by way of a percent complete icon that will appear over their name/email address in the directory.
- To send a reminder or other custom message, click the three dots ( ... ) to the right of the member’s name/email address and select Send Custom Message. This will send another email to the member with your message, and link to confirm their account.
Customize Your Website
Edit Community Location/Boundaries
Set Up Community Facilities/Amenities
Upload and Manage Documents
Add Images to Your Photo Gallery