- From any page on your community website when logged in, click the circle icon with your initials/profile image.
- Click the Location tab.
- A pop up will appear asking to use your location. If you allow this, the map will be able to load your current location. Denying will default to a map of the United States.
- Click Go to start locating your community.
- Use the Search box, or use the map to find the location where your community is located.
- Scroll and zoom until you can see your whole community on the map, and click Start.
- A default shape will appear on the map denoting the community boundaries. Move the dots on the shape to adjust the boundaries.
- If you need to see street names, you can toggle to the Map view in the upper left-hand corner of the map, or use the Satellite view with the labels option checked.
- Once you are satisfied that the boundaries cover your community, and only your community, click Save.
- Your community boundaries are now saved! New members who sign up on your online community will now have to provide an address within these boundaries to become part of your community. These boundaries can be updated at any time by returning to Admin Settings and click the Location tab.
Customize Your Website
Invite Members to Your Online Community
Set Up Community Facilities/Amenities
Upload and Manage Documents
Add Images to Your Photo Gallery